Monday, May 25, 2009

Comment On Barbie Post

Posted by Anonymous at 8:30 PM
Cindy Shea left this comment on Barbie's Bash. I thought it was hilarious so I will share it with you.

"Your post on Barbie's turning 50 was not really indicative of the aging process that we all experience in life. Now granted, I know she has had some work done but I just so happen to have gotten my hands on some current photos of her before she goes into hair and makeup for her public appearances. Please keep this under wraps as I bought these illegally from her agent and I plan to sell them to TMZ when the time is right."


1 comments on "Comment On Barbie Post"

Gourmet Mama on June 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

I knew it. No one can have that kind of figure without some help from a scalpel. And at 50 at that. This pic is so hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing.

 

Delightful Gourmet Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez