Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Passion Tea Lemonade

Posted by Unknown at 12:07 PM
Just the sound of that title has my mouth watering. Just a moment while I go pour myself a glass.

This delightful drink is so easy to make you will wonder why you didn't think of it. Of course I'm wondering why I didn't think of it. My good friend came to visit and brought me over her take on this popular coffee house version of Passion Tea Lemonade. I was recluant to try it at first since I did not enjoy that particular coffee houses version. At first sip I was in love and made her tell me her secret.

Want to know how to make this for yourself? Hop on over to Planet Gift Baskets and see just how easy this really is. Ready in 5 minutes! Can't beat that.

0 comments on "Passion Tea Lemonade"

 

Delightful Gourmet Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez