You will need:
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 ounces packaged flaked coconut
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in a 13x9 baking pan. Sprinkle evenly graham cracker crumbs over butter. Top with coconut then evaporated milk. Bake for 25 minutes. In a small sauce pan melt peanut butter and chocolate and spread over coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes. Chill and cut into bars. Here is a helpful hint. Don't crush the graham crackers by hand. It was a big mess and I actually had to give my dog a bath from all of the flying crumbs!