Monday, April 27, 2009

New Kitchen Essentials Gift Basket

Posted by Anonymous at 10:23 AM
Are you looking for a great gourmet gift basket for someone that loves to cook? Finding a gift basket with more than food items can be difficult. We have paired together wonderful gourmet food products with a few kitchen items your recipient will love. We stuffed this salad/bread bowl with gourmet items such as Roasted Garlic Spinach Dip, Potato and Leek Soup, Spanish Olives and more. We have also included these adorable metal measuring spoons that have been the must have kitchen gift item of the year. What a great Mother's Day Gift!

3 comments on "New Kitchen Essentials Gift Basket"

Cindy Shea on April 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

I actually tasted this recipe or something similar at a party and let me tell you it was fabulous! I couldn't believe I was eating such a rich and filling dessert and at the same time getting all the fiber and nutrients of sweet potatoes! Now that I know the recipe I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cindy. You wouldn't expect these would taste the way they do. Your party hostess must have been visited by the same traveling salesman. Again, this cookbook is truly great.

Gifts to Pakistan on December 15, 2009 at 2:25 AM said...

I like this website I feel that this site could be very useful & informative

 

Delightful Gourmet Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez